The design is the first link in the chain of value of SIREM.
It is supported by the engineering department thanks to a team of 8 people comprising engineers – project managers and technicians. SIREM possesses the moste up-to-date calculation means as well as a CAD and a test laboratory to devise and test its products.
This team controls the various techniques which are necessary to the development of our products:
- Electrotechnics : DC, brushless, asynchronous motors, including the winding of asynchronous motors.
- Mechanics : whole design, power transmission.
- Electronics : power, control, communication.
- Water tightness : immersed motors.
- Injection-molded : plastic and aluminium
Our development process is based on a design the closest to the customer's expectations:
- Helping to define the customer's need :
- Modeling of the customer's application
- Proposal for a concept
- Drawing up the specifications together
- « Business model » validation with the delivering of a budget offer at the soonest,
- Model making and prototyping to validate the need and the performances
- Final qualification at Sirem and on the field
- Customer support for the startup and training.